Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lifelong Cinderella: The perfect Fall ensemble

I often play a game called the perfect outfit. Since I was a young girl, I've always liked to thumb through magazines and find the one perfect ensemble that I would wear as my uniform. The only requirements: every piece must be both beautiful and comfortable. It changes all the time, but right now this graceful ensemble featured in a photo shoot by Steep Street would be it.




The elements: a long flowy dress, a luxurious cardigan, hopelessly chic brown boots and a snuggly knit beanie. Yes, I know that dress looks a lot like a wedding dress... and here is where my Lifelong Cinderella comes in. I believe it is very chic to wear a long dress outside of the confines of a wedding - the maxi dress is living proof! Whether you dress it up or dress it down, a dress with fluid lines can be a very feminine or bohemian look. In this instance, the cardigan and the boots toughen it up so it isn't too sweet. Perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...