Monday, October 4, 2010

Back in the saddle

This summer brought me the rare freedom to travel and explore my lovely home state of California. The economy is challenging for everyone, and travel can be expensive. But if you embrace the power of the roadtrip, it's truly amazing to discover so many beautiful and inspiring places close to home. Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, Napa, Murphy, Lodi, San Francisco and Venice Beach are just some of the places I've had the good fortune to explore in the last few months. I took a break from blogging to seize the opportunity for adventure, reorganize Flutter and reevaluate life itself. I will relay more details of my adventures, but to start with, here are some photos of my most recent trip to the pumpkin patch. Happy Fall!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...