Thursday, January 6, 2011

Inspired photo shoot: A knitters dream

In the spirt of a fresh start for 2011, I have decided I need to get rid of some of the HUNDREDS of my favorite inspiring discoveries from the blogging world that are stashed on my desktop. It has become impossible to find anything and sometimes when clicking on an older post, tragically the link has expired and that bit of inspiration is lost forever. So I am going to be transferring a lot of my favorites posts/ideas/pretty photos to this blog to make room for the new on my laptop!

This engagement shoot from Ruffled is incorporates the brides knitting hobby into the shoot. As a knitting newbie, I am in love with hand-knit "winged heart tattoo"!




If you have any interest in knitting, be sure to check out the bride's inspiring knitting blog Reckless Glue.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo shoot, and I love the personal touch of adding her hobby into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! i'm so excited to see what you post for 2011! thanks for all the inspiration*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...