Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Healthy beauty: My secret weapon

I invested months searching high and low for an affordable skin care product powerful enough to produce overnight miracles. It wasn't easy. There were plenty to chose from in the $100 - $175 range, but the last thing I need is a dependence on a pricey necessity. So I decided to consult with the experts. The Sephora shop on Union Street in San Francisco has been an invaluable resource for me. Every time I need some sort of magical cure these beauty gurus easily produce it. When I asked for a miracle facial product they revealed Boscia's Intensifying Moisture Pack.

{available here or here}

For $30, it is a guilt-free habit. You only need a dime size serving a couple times a week, so a tube should last at least six months. This potent little elixer contains marine complex and aloe leaf to energize and rejuvenate dull skin. It is packed with anti-aging amino acids that hydrate and plump the skin, plus, Willowherb which soothes, and jojoba leaf to protect against environmental stresses. All Boscia products have organic ingredients and do not use preservatives. That means Boscia is the farmers' market of skin care products. But, they've been around long enough to have some clout.

If I am anticipating a big day, spent too much time in the sun or am a little tired from a night out on the town, this mask is my ER solution. If I apply it before I go to sleep, I awake with glowy, dewy, smooth and radiant skin in the morning. Which under such precarious conditions, constitutes a miracle.

1 comment:

  1. Believe it or not I just found a Sephora gift card that my mother-in-law gave me last Christmas. Guess what I'm going to buy with it. Talk about perfect timing. This sounds like a dream in a bottle. Glowy, dewy, smooth AND radiant...what more could a girl ask for?
    -Erica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...