Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Healthy Beauty: Standing Ab Exercises

I want a strong core and taut tummy but hate sit-ups and any floor exercises outside of attending Yoga. I have been looking for something simple to add to my regime that I would be motivated to stick with and perform just about anywhere. I found the perfect solution in this quick workout. I haven't been at it long enough to see results yet, but my body feels the workout the next day which is a good sign. These are especially effective as it also incorporates a balance challenge which will strengthen the entire body. This clip calls for 8 reps on each side but I've increased it to 15 reps and the article recommends performing the workout 3-5 times per week for six weeks to see results. Bikini season is fast approaching - the pressure is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...