Friday, June 25, 2010

Inspired travel: Mini vacation

Though I am a hiker, biker and nature lover, I am not a camper. After a long day traversing the outdoors I like to enjoy a comfortable bed and a warm shower. But, after seeing this adorable "camper" I think I could change my mind.

This MiniTear teardrop trailer is so light it can be hitched to the back of a Mini Cooper!


The back opens up to a slick little kitchen - complete with a collapsable table.


The cabin has a cozy bed with a night light for reading and cubbies for your necessities.





I would get one of these compact picnic backpacks for the trip which has been on my wish list for a while.


And maybe even this sweet little portable sewing machine... just in case your struck by sudden inspiration to make a...sundress. Ok, I know it's random, but it was too cute to exclude on my list of compact fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...