Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lifelong Cinderella: Tiara for all occasions

I recently watched the Movie “Million Dollar Mermaid” which featured the fabulous Esther Williams swimming in a deliciously sparkly tiara. I sighed and said “I would love to go swimming in a tiara”.

My S.O. didn’t miss a beat and responded “you would love to do everything in a tiara”. I was about to whack him in the arm when I thought about it and said, “It's true, I would like to do everything in a tiara.”

And why shouldn’t I? Why shouldn’t you? Like Esther Williams, if you are tiara worthy, you are not just tiara worthy on your wedding day or if you have a royal bloodline. You are tiara worthy all the time. Here is a collection of lovely tiaras you can wear anytime, including a weekend at the pool (just don't get your hair wet).

You can read books in a tiara as demonstrated by this lovely model from Lo Boheme's Etsy shop.



You can wear a tiara as a posh accessory to a cocktail dress, as demonstrated by this gorgeous Bando piece that looks like a starfish.

Or even just hanging out on a lazy day seems more elegant in a tiara. This affordable piece was spotted at Jane & Davis on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...