Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Inspired gift idea: Numi tea

I have the opportunity to chat with someone from Numi Tea today. As a tea lover, it's exciting to learn more about one of the top tea producers from an insider. Numi Tea is one of those rare products that is an ecologically sustainable superstar. All of Numi's products are certified organic with a wide range of exotic flavors from Chocolate Puerh Black Tea to White Nectar Osmanthus Tea.


For those of you dedicated to the eco-lifestyle like I am, you will be happy to know that Numi's packaging is produced from 85 percent post-consumer waste, which annually conserves more than 5,202 trees and reduces landfill by 334,560 pounds. Numi also participates in a carbon offset program with Big Tree Climate Fund which is an organization I support.

I have previously mentioned my love for bamboo in this post, which I apparently share with Numi. Numi's gift boxes and tea chests are made from bamboo. This lovely set found at World Market would make a delightful holiday gift for any tea lover.


My favorite Numi product, is the gorgeous flowering tea collection which are an atheistically and sybaritic sensuous experience making for a lovely and truly unique gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...